Tuesday 3 March 2015

Sunny Tuesday.

It's brilliant weather outside, the sun shining down and warming the air, crocuses are blooming, and my cold is finally letting up. I can taste things again, which is always wonderful (the one or two days where I don't have a sense of taste are the most miserable days during any cold for me), the cat is dozing, I have tea and a book to read and I'm still having the day off (still much-needed) and it's only half gone yet and that is wonderful.

For your delectation, while I am basking in the sun, here are a few links:

Canada's money can be Spockified.

Subterranean Press has a Humble Book Bundle that features Scalzi's Mallet of Loving Correction.

Speaking of Scalzi, he's helping the Internet with this list of Responses to Online Stupidity.

And the best lawywer's response ever.

No comments: