Tuesday 25 June 2013

And where's my coffee?

Today it's getting back on track - there are quite a few things lined up for me to do from before Herzberg, even though I still feel like I could sleep all day and then some. With no proper clue as to why - yes, it was a little less sleep than I'm used to during the last week, but not that much, and I should have caught up by now...

Anyway, there's catching up to do for me. Plus some new things  - several people, by now, have asked me how much a medieval hairnet made in filet technique would be. It has been a while since I've made the last one, so I could not give a really good answer... looks like it's time for me to net again and do the maths for a net price (haha).

First thing today, though, is slug through my emails and then set down to do some reading... I have been sent things to proofread. And they have a deadline...

No comments: