Saturday 6 June 2015

Friday!

Today is one of the days to get things into order, and clean stuff, and rearrange things, and find new storage solutions. This has been in the pipeline for a while, but today's been earmarked for this for the whole week... and it has been off to a good start already.

The kitchen is dealt with, as is the bathroom, and a bit of the conservatory is still left to tackle, but it's mostly done too. The biggest part of today's reordering work, though, is finding a sensible system to stash all the goods I have for sale.

I've expanded the range of goods I sell quite a bit during the last year, and it has come to the point where I have more stock than my previous system can handle. This is exhilarating, and fun, and I feel very proud that the shop is doing so well - but it has also thrown my workspace into perpetual chaos, and it is time to finally tackle this. There's already been some shuffling of books and restacking of boxes to make a bit of space where it is needed, and if all goes well, I'll be done tonight and have the new system...

(This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but it looks like it misfired - so here you are. Surprise Saturday Blogpost!)


No comments: