Friday 23 January 2015

Thank goodness it's Friday.

It's really about time for the weekend to arrive! Which is really obvious by the fact that this morning, and this noon, completely got away from me (by being filled with stuff that had to be done) and I almost forgot I hadn't blogged yet.

To top things off (or to top them under?) I don't even have a nice amusing link for you. I can tell you, however, that my yoga mat still has a slightly rubbery smell (especially when freshly cleaned and hanging to dry in the bathroom), that the cat insist on sleeping on the Most Patient Husband's desk chair (which is no problem during the day, but leads to mild conflict when he's home in the evening and actually dares to sit there) and that having ample tea standing beside me is helping immensely with everything. Hot motivational beverages for the win!

No comments: