Friday 11 May 2012

Everything is better with a cat.

The cat is getting more accustomed to her new life here - slowly getting used to the new feeding times (as we are), and occasionally doing something to figure out if it's ok or forbidden. She's also starting to play more, and without looking totally uninvolved when she thinks someone has seen her pawing against a ball. Now she's chasing them through the whole living room sometimes, and she's obviously enjoying it. Paper balls, by the way, seem to be the favourite toy for the moment - smallish, lightweight, they scoot over the laminated floors very nicely, and - bonus for the humans - they are really, really easy to replace with the reams of packing paper that I have here for the mail order stuff.

Meanwhile, my tax works preparation is almost finished, and it looks like I'll be able to start filling out the forms via the programme soon. Yay!

1 comment:

opusanglicanum.wordpress.com said...

definately better with a cat. I get a chocolate tasting box once a month, and my cat thinks he's entitled to have the crinkly paper in it scrunched up and thrown for him whilst we eat them.

this is my excuse for my messy living room