Tuesday 9 February 2010

It's live.

The spirally hat pattern is now live and can actually be bought - for example by clicking this little button:




which will bring you to a Ravelry shopping cart with Paypal paying option.

I have thought about pattern pricing quite some time, and have finally priced the hat at 5.00 Euros - I believe that with the quite uncommon hem construction of the hat, that is still a fair price. The pattern is done in a "chatty" style, because I myself like to be told what will be going on in a pattern section - that helps me to understand what I am knitting and why, and also helps me to avoid or at least correct mistakes more easily.

Apart from that, I seem to have caught a bit of a cold, so it's honeyed tea and reduced thinking abilities for today...

2 comments:

Arachne said...

And I'm off, spiralling away! The setup rows are done and the pattern underway!

a stitch in time said...

Yay - I hope you have fun with it!
I'm already playing around with a slightly wacky idea for a matching scarf, and I'm very curious to see if that will end with something wearable : )